Prev: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It. Next: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:28:38 -0600
Subject: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

On Monday, March 11, 2002, at 01:09 PM, Brian Bilderback wrote:

>> I couldn't possible see myself focussing on that spectacle of an
>> arguement.
>> I'm running before they send the Narn (blind as a) Bat Squad :)
>
> You'd better hope they don't make contact with you.  If they do, I'll
> lens you a hand (When it comes to puns, I'm an apt pupil).

Gease you guys.  Not a monocle of self control amongst the two of you
(or myself for that matter).  'See' what happens when the puns go out of

control.  If I'm not careful I'll be framed for the responsibility of
this whole debacle.  Oh well...guess I should focus on the projects that

I'm ignoring at the moment, procrastinating by viewing in on the ongoing

discussions of this list.

:))

Kevin Walker
Horizon Concepts, Inc.
Macintosh & Windows Development
Miniature Painting & Sculpting

Prev: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It. Next: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.