Prev: Re: Hills, Mountains, etc. Next: RE: IJN/EDF Ships

RE: Hills, Mountains, etc.

From: "MSN Renegade" <msnrenegade@c...>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 20:31:54 -0000
Subject: RE: Hills, Mountains, etc.

From: On Behalf Of Bell, Brian K (Contractor)
Sent: 07 March 2002 19:01

> True. Tractors have a fairly high center of gravity

> I do not know where the center of gravity on a tank is.
> With modern tanks (Abrams, Chalenger, etc.), I would
> expect it to be fairly low

A Challenger recently turned over on our Salisbury Plain
training grounds. Commander (and gunner? loader?) killed,
alas. Circumstances much as discussed.

Does anyone know of any similar accidents with Abrams,
Leopard et al?

The above is the personal blah-blah of the author and
does not reflect the opinions of his employers,
legal representatives or pet cat.

Prev: Re: Hills, Mountains, etc. Next: RE: IJN/EDF Ships