Prev: Re: Hills, Mountains, etc. Next: RE: Hills, Mountains, etc.

Re: Hills, Mountains, etc.

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 20:03:14 +0000
Subject: Re: Hills, Mountains, etc.

On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 01:42:13PM -0600, Allan Goodall wrote:
>If you are interested, you want to look for the Phoenix Command
Mechanized
>System book, Pakfront (WWII anti tank guns), Medium Tanks (WWII medium
tanks),
>Heavy Tanks (WWII heavy tanks) and a supplement (can't quite remember
the
>name) including some lighter modern vehicles. The main book contained a
number
>of other modern tanks. Oh, there was also an artillery system, intended
for
>both this and PC.

My copy of PC Mechanised seems to have gone walkabout. The books I have
here are:

Artillery system 10230
Modern Light Vehicles 10241
 Contains: LAV 25, BRDM 2, BRDM 3, BMD 1, BTR 80, BMP 2, BMP 2E, HMMWV
 998, M113A1, M2A1, M2A2, M3A1, M3A2
Panzer: World War II Medium Tanks 10242
 Contains: PzIV-F1, PzIV-F2, PzIV-H, PzV, T34-76B, T34/85, M4A3-75mm,
 M4A3-76mm
King Tiger: World War II Heavy Tanks 10243
 Contains: PzVI-E, Tiger II-B, KV1A, KV1C, KV1s, KV85, JS-II, JS-IIm,
 M4A3-E2
Pak Front: WWII Anti-Tank Guns 10244

The fact that each vehicle gets its own 2-3 page listing should give
some idea of the detail level of the system.

Prev: Re: Hills, Mountains, etc. Next: RE: Hills, Mountains, etc.