Prev: Re: [SG] (ish) Non-lethal anti-riot gel Next: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs- Stardestroyer stats

RE: Mercs as Peacekeepers

From: John Lambshead <pjdl@n...>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 09:50:30 +0000
Subject: RE: Mercs as Peacekeepers

Britain lost more men to the USAF in the Gulf War than to the Iraquis!
Joke though, it says more about Iraq's army than the USAF.
Beware of everyone dumping on the poor old Yanks. My father's column was

shot up by Spitfires in Tunisia - the official British History blames
USAF
fighters.
John

At 16:10 05/03/2002 -0800, you wrote:

>--- Brian Burger <yh728@victoria.tc.ca> wrote:
>
> > You know, the US Marines manage not to shoot up the
> > US Army too often.
> > They even manage not to shoot up the US Navy, and
> > the reverse is generally
> > true too. They even manage not to get shot by the
> > CIA, amazingly.
>
>I do notice you don't mention the USAF in this list.
>Which has a record of lighting up US Army, US Navy,
>USMC, British Army, and probably others.
>
>John

>Try FREE Yahoo! Mail - the world's greatest free email!
>http://mail.yahoo.com/

Dr PJD Lambshead
Head, Nematode Research Group
Department of Zoology
The Natural History Museum
London SW7 5BD, UK.
Tel +44 (0)20 7942 5032
Fax +44 (0)20 7942 5433
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/home/lambshead.htm
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/nematode/index.html

What a wonderful thing is the cat! on making it God said "That's that!
Supurrnatural selection has brought us purrfection -
which is a great relief to Me after My earlier mistake with the nematode
worm
(Rowena Sommerville)

Prev: Re: [SG] (ish) Non-lethal anti-riot gel Next: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs- Stardestroyer stats