Prev: To Beth Fulton: Breathing magnanese Next: Re: GZG ECC V

Re: GZG ECC V

From: "Kr'rt" <kwasTAKETHISOUT@o...>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 02:57:48 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG ECC V

It is most gratifying to see that the KraVak are now in vogue...
Maybe the strange obsession for NSL and ESU will diminish in light of
the =MUCH= cooler KV.

Heh.

-=Kr'rt
KV Ambassador in absentia.

Quoted and/or trimmed  Jon Davis <davisje@nycap.rr.com>...
>But I think the Kra'Vak WarMistress Ra'Chak'Voc (Stuart Murray) will
>be interested in your film....    Then again the K'V deity
>Yiiiiiiiiiiiiii'Chaaaaaaaa would be interested in them as well.
>
>Do you value your life, Hu'Man?  You will join our exalted hunting
>ground as my prey.
>

>Jon

"I was there at the dawn of the third age of mankind."
The Grid Epsilon Irregulars - Grid Epsilon 470/18/22

Prev: To Beth Fulton: Breathing magnanese Next: Re: GZG ECC V