Prev: Millenium Falcon II Next: To Beth Fulton: Breathing magnanese

[ECC] Parting Shots

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 00:58:40 -0500
Subject: [ECC] Parting Shots

1) Mr. Davis, in the episode with the Wedding
Knife, your apparent desire to be a blushing
bride, and the brandishing of said knife, you
missed the rebuttal I believe Dan made about
the knife being dull....

2) Mr. "Queso King" Rutherford, you are the
King, by good an honest (but incredibly non-
violent) victory. I'd love to contribute some
ideas for next year's cheese game if you're
taking suggestions for cheese cards. Also, note
that I came second and that D30 that I almost
got in the last turn using my Force Powers
("The Force is weak in this one....") might have
pushed me past you. :)	Still, I _did_ get to kill
Boba Fett and not many people can say that
(other than me and my alter ego whose initials
are H.S.).

3) Next Year, the Gropos want a ground scene
on the shirt. I understand Nick has someone
modelling a 3D ground vehicle and me and
Adrian are going to do up some diorama stuff
and do some digital magic on it to create some
candidate images. We've had Vacc-Head ships
for far too long now... (though I do like having
Golf Shirts very much!). Thanks for the hallmark
work in this particular Nick!

Thomas.
PS - Glad to see Full Metal Atkinson has proven
mightier than the Krasnovians, sundry wildlife,
sleeping on the ground, and field rations. :)
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

Corruptisima republica plurimae leges.
[The more corrupt a republic, the more laws.]
-- Tacitus

Prev: Millenium Falcon II Next: To Beth Fulton: Breathing magnanese