Prev: Re: GZG ECC V: The Quote Board Next: Millenium Falcon

RE: [FT] HH masses (was: Stardestroyer Stats)

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:15:17 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] HH masses (was: Stardestroyer Stats)

On Wednesday, March 06, 2002 3:08 PM, Roger Books
[SMTP:books@jumpspace.net]
wrote:
> On  5-Mar-02 at 23:01, Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com) wrote:
> > Perhaps you misunderstod what I was trying to say, it was the LACs
> > that were at least Mass 10. Not the LAC Carrier.... You've got 15
> > Mass per LAC. 96 LACs, thats at least 1440 for the basic compliment
> > of LACs plus weapons, plus engines, plus massive sensors and all
> > sorts of other things....3-4000 mass is about right...
>
> This comes up occasionally on the list.  If you are gaming in an HH
> universe treat LACs as fighters.  It works much better.
>
> Roger Books

Theres a good indication of what (mostly) works on my page at (ta dah!):
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/fthome.htm

Treating them as fighters, you get a reasonable scale in.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

Prev: Re: GZG ECC V: The Quote Board Next: Millenium Falcon