Prev: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs- Stardestroyer stats Next: RE: [FT] HH masses (was: Stardestroyer Stats)

Re: GZG ECC V: The Quote Board

From: "Radio Free R'Lyeh" <the_nemesis@c...>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 23:10:08 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG ECC V: The Quote Board

> On Tue, 05 Mar 2002 11:31:22 -0500, Indy <kochte@stsci.edu> wrote :
>
> > "I AM THE ANTI-CHEESE!" - John Crimmins, after discovering he had
achieved
> > the lowest (ever!) Carnage Con Queso score (-9 pts)
>
> It's not easy being a legend in your own mind...er, time.

All hail the anti-cheese. Only he can save us from the harsh rule of
King
Queso!!!

Tony Finan - This is who we are.
"Let the revels begin, let the fire be started. We're dancing for the
restless and the broken hearted."

Prev: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs- Stardestroyer stats Next: RE: [FT] HH masses (was: Stardestroyer Stats)