Prev: Re: GZG ECC V: The Quote Board Next: Re: GZG ECC V Con Report

Re: GZG ECC V: The Quote Board

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 21:52:19 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG ECC V: The Quote Board

> "This suddenly turned into an Aaron Newman game. I have no idea
what's going
> on." - Nick Caldwell, A Family Crisis.
> Aaron runs these wonderful Babylon5 Full Thrust games where everyone
at the
> table has a secret objective.  Jon Davis's Kravak Civil War game
suddenly
> broke out into spontaneous diplomacy as the 3 sides tried to
convince each
> other that we were all on the same side.  It was wonderful to see
Aaron
> acting as Warleader  against Chris DeBoe and Stuart Murray.

Not exactly.  I was commanding the 2400 point (Blue) fleet, Stuart
controlled a 1200 point Red fleet, and Aaron was the warleader for the
1200 point Green fleet.   The way for Blue to win was clearly to take
on one enemy at a time, so I offered Stuart and Aaron bribes to go
after each other.  Aaron bluntly declined.  Stuart agreed...I'm not
certain if he intended to honor the deal or not, but by the time the
question came up, the Green fleet had been destroyed so I could order

Prev: Re: GZG ECC V: The Quote Board Next: Re: GZG ECC V Con Report