Prev: RE: [FT] Shiva option/starfire designs Next: Re: [SG] (ish) Non-lethal anti-riot gel

RE: [DSII] infantry figures

From: "Noel Weer" <noel.weer@v...>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 17:23:12 -0600
Subject: RE: [DSII] infantry figures

Thanks. Good pics. They are a good way to look at the battalion
breakdown.

Good advice, and I am leaning back towards GZG. I was really looking for
options, both to see if something more cost effective was out there and
provide some unit variety other than paint scheme.

Everyone is kicking out some good feedback on this thread, so I have to
say
thanks again to everyone.