Prev: Re: IMPERIAL STAR DESTROYER Next: RE: [FT] Shiva option/starfire designs

RE: IJN/EDF Ships

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 09:48:51 +1100
Subject: RE: IJN/EDF Ships

On Wednesday, March 06, 2002 7:34 AM, MSN Renegade
[SMTP:msnrenegade@cs.com]
wrote:
> >> Adam Benedict Canning wrote:
> >> Type X1 [Yamato] [hyperlink to graphic]
>
> Tumblehome? BULBOUS BOW?? I haven't seen the Anime in question.
> What medium is this vessel supposed to navigate?

The show in question is "Star Blazers" in english, and "Space Battleship
Yamato" if you can find the Japanese version.
Effectively, they overhauled the hulk of the WW2 Yamato into a starship.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

Prev: Re: IMPERIAL STAR DESTROYER Next: RE: [FT] Shiva option/starfire designs