Prev: Re: GZG ECC V: The Quote Board Next: IMPERIAL STAR DESTROYER

Re: GZG ECC V: The Quote Board

From: "Nick and Laurel Caldwell" <clcaldwell@k...>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 17:12:39 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG ECC V: The Quote Board

Just a word of explanation or three:

"We have semi-mobile toilet plungers AND the never-ending scarf. Victory
is
ours!" - Aaron Newman, Nick Caldwell's FMA Pirates game
This of course refers to the Daleks and Dr. Who.  They were part of Dr.
John's Hyper-Galactic Circus.

"Why can't we do this?" - Doug
"Because you're not scared shitless like the one guy all alone
surrounded by
the natives." - Aaron Newman, FMA Pirates
Referring to a particularly good combat move -- I believe the character
in
question sprinted 12".

"He's programmed to like it!" - Nick Caldwell, FMA Pirates
I had just been asked if the Destroyer Droid was vulnerable to
suppression.

"This suddenly turned into an Aaron Newman game. I have no idea what's
going
on." - Nick Caldwell, A Family Crisis.
Aaron runs these wonderful Babylon5 Full Thrust games where everyone at
the
table has a secret objective.  Jon Davis's Kravak Civil War game
suddenly
broke out into spontaneous diplomacy as the 3 sides tried to convince
each
other that we were all on the same side.  It was wonderful to see Aaron
acting as Warleader  against Chris deBoe and Stuart Murray.

"You mean like the Bonehead Maneuver?" - Aaron Newman
"Oh! Oh! Oh! Nick!" - Stuart Murray, A Family Crisis
I was playing the inferior sub-caste Kravak to Stuart's Warleader, so
when
Aaron suggested a suicide play Stuart knew just who to turn to . .

Nicholas and Laurel Caldwell
clcaldwell@kreative.net

Prev: Re: GZG ECC V: The Quote Board Next: IMPERIAL STAR DESTROYER