Prev: Re: More on Star Wars Ships Next: Re: GZG ECC V: The Quote Board

Re: GZG ECC V: The Quote Board

From: "Radio Free R'Lyeh" <the_nemesis@c...>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 16:53:13 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG ECC V: The Quote Board

> "Why can't we do this?" - Doug
> "Because you're not scared shitless like the one guy all alone
surrounded
by
> the natives." - Aaron Newman, FMA Pirates
> Referring to a particularly good combat move -- I believe the
character in
> question sprinted 12".

  It was 11, but who's counting. When your partner was just gunned down
next
to you, fear becomes a great motivator.

> "He's programmed to like it!" - Nick Caldwell, FMA Pirates
> I had just been asked if the Destroyer Droid was vulnerable to
suppression.

 And programmed to blow up after one very lucky shot.

Tony Finan - This is who we are.
"Let the revels begin, let the fire be started. We're dancing for the
restless and the broken hearted."

Prev: Re: More on Star Wars Ships Next: Re: GZG ECC V: The Quote Board