Prev: GZG ECC V Con Report Next: RE: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs

RE: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 11:49:14 -0800
Subject: RE: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs

Dean Gundberg wrote:

>FYI, I made the Millenium Falcon smaller, well actually I called it the
>Centennial Osprey or Epoch Hawk but it was the same ship ;-)
>Super Heavy Fighter - Considered a fighter for targeting purposes,
resolve
>damage as if it was a heavy fighter (screens) plus 2 points of damage
must
>be caused to put it out of action.
>It can fire at fighters twice per turn, normal beam dice.  It carries a
>single shot missile weapon for attacking ships, resolve as a torpedo
per
>torpedo fighter rules.
>Movement is 24" but it does not get a secondary move.
>Endurance is unlimited (in game turns)

All that makes sense, especially if you want to put a cap on ship sizes.

>To compare, my Imperial Star Destroyers are Mass 300 (and the Super
Star
>Destroyer is 1400 in 7 200 mass sections)

I'd still be curious to work out some larger ship numbers, probably
will.
I'd probably make Turbolasers into Beam 2 or 3 weapons, and regular
lasers
as beam 1, with House Rules limiting their arcs.  I'd also run it in
Cinematic, just to retain the flavor.

2B^2

Prev: GZG ECC V Con Report Next: RE: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs