Prev: IJN/EDF Ships Next: Re: painting SG figures question

GZG ECC V

From: Rick Rutherford <Rick@e...>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 16:56:02 -0500
Subject: GZG ECC V

Hi all,

What a fantastic convention! It's like having a really cool game club
that meets once a year, and runs miniatures games all day long (and
into the night) with well-painted figures and good-looking scenery.
I can't believe I got an actual, honest-to-god medal for winning the
"Carnage Con Queso" event... that really made my day! I'll write about
the con some more later, but I really must sleep now... it was great
to see everyone there again this year!

--
Rick "Queso King" Rutherford

Prev: IJN/EDF Ships Next: Re: painting SG figures question