Prev: Re: TOES INTO THE DUMPER Next: Re: TOES INTO THE DUMPER

GEV Tank

From: "Randy W. Wolfmeyer" <rwwolfme@a...>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:13:41 -0600 (CST)
Subject: GEV Tank

Hey, I'd like for some of you to take a look at the 25mm scale GEV Tank
that I'm trying to scratchbuild.  Pictures are here:

http://www.artsci.wustl.edu/~rwwolfme

It's built almost entirely out of sheet styrene and styrene rods.  I'm
kind of stuck on how I want to finish the detailing, if I want to keep a
more smooth stealthy/aerodynamic shape or go for all kinds of fiddly
details.

BTW, what does the bottom of hovercraft actually look like?  I can't
seem
to find any pictures aside from spending $$ and buying plans for a real
homebuilt hovercraft (wouldn't fit on my work table, I bet).

Randy Wolfmeyer
Dept. of Physics
Washington University

Prev: Re: TOES INTO THE DUMPER Next: Re: TOES INTO THE DUMPER