Prev: FT: FTL and Streamlining Next: Re: FT: FTL and Streamlining

Re: Pushy Lawn Bug Sighted!!!!!!

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 18:57:35 EST
Subject: Re: Pushy Lawn Bug Sighted!!!!!!

Jeremy, I have an order ready to go to Brigade tomorrow from work (web
browser there) but *can I pre-order* a pushy lawn bug or two (or three
if
they are really good?)

The timing is good, I just asked Peter Berry about his pending dwarves
[Not yet, in {deleted for "OPSEC" <grin> reasons} months"]and I have
time
to save up money for that and order from Brigade now...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:08:07 -0000 "Germy & Fizl" <germ@fizzle.f9.co.uk>
writes:
>Ok time for a moment of stupidity (did we stop I hear you cry).
>
>I have given in to public pressure and produce a Pushy Lawn Bug!
>
>View my interpretation of such a creature here:
>www.germy.co.uk/sculpt.htm
>
>Jeremey
>germ@germy.co.uk
>www.germy.co.uk

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: FT: FTL and Streamlining Next: Re: FT: FTL and Streamlining