Prev: Re: OT: Breasts ROTJ and Vegetables In Star Wars Next: RE: Re: FT: Phalons & Ship classes

Re: [ECC] See you in Lancaster

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:55:34 -0600
Subject: Re: [ECC] See you in Lancaster

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:51:01 +0000, Tony Francis <tony.francis@kuju.com>
wrote:

>Excuse a 'me too' post here - we're all very jealous this side of the
>pond !

Hey, I was planning to go up until I moved South! I'm on this side of
the pond
and still jealous.

Have a great con, guys!

(Now if only there were enough people in the Ark-La-Miss/Ark-La-Tex area
for
GZG games...).

http://www.hyperbear.com

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,
   "Jack B. Quick, Boy Inventor"

Prev: Re: OT: Breasts ROTJ and Vegetables In Star Wars Next: RE: Re: FT: Phalons & Ship classes