Prev: Re: painting SG figures question Next: Re: [ECC] See you in Lancaster

Re: OT: Breasts ROTJ and Vegetables In Star Wars

From: John Lambshead <pjdl@n...>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:48:01 +0000
Subject: Re: OT: Breasts ROTJ and Vegetables In Star Wars

Hmmm, hormones on hold chaps!
John

>Is it me and my eyes, or did I see breasts during the scene where Jabba
>drags the chained dancer to her doom - the pale one with the 2
snake-like
>growths on her head.
>While she struggles to get away one boob slips out,  and a split second
>later the same thing happens to the backing singer the light-blue
oriental
>one with the 2 snake-like growths on her head. I would have rewound and
>found out for myself, but

Dr PJD Lambshead
Head, Nematode Research Group
Department of Zoology
The Natural History Museum
London SW7 5BD, UK.
Tel +44 (0)20 7942 5032
Fax +44 (0)20 7942 5433
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/home/lambshead.htm
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/nematode/index.html

What a wonderful thing is the cat! on making it God said "That's that!
Supurrnatural selection has brought us purrfection -
which is a great relief to Me after My earlier mistake with the nematode
worm
(Rowena Sommerville)

Prev: Re: painting SG figures question Next: Re: [ECC] See you in Lancaster