Prev: Re: Pulsar Nav accuracy Next: Re: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic)

Re: Pulsar Nav accuracy

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: 27 Feb 2002 11:53:29 -0500
Subject: Re: Pulsar Nav accuracy

I believe you're missing the point, or I'm missing something.

With one known point (a pulsar for this discussion), you get a sphere of
where you _could_ be.

With only two pulsars, you get one circle of where you could be.

With three, then you get a point where you could be.

If I'm WAY off in bothering to respond as I have to this, then excuse
me, I don't recall the context of points 1-4 of the message you're
responding to point 5 of.

--Flak Magnet
	Shooting his mouth off because it's loaded, and he has lots of
ammo.

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: Re: Pulsar Nav accuracy Next: Re: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic)