Prev: Re: Differential GPS Next: RE: FTL COMMUNICATIONS

Re: Differential GPS

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 03:48:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Differential GPS

Brendan,

Interesting stuff.  They are talking about 3-D
accuracy to a meter and with a DGPS unit at the
airport you are going getting the error to less than a
centimeter at touchdown.

I will be happy to see it as some approaches into the
fog to get home have been quite dicey.	50 ft hover
with no ground in site!

Magic