Prev: Re: small ships Next: RE: OT: On the topic of Gold Chinooks - Re: Space Nav

RE: [DS] Alien psychology house rules

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:26:46 +1100
Subject: RE: [DS] Alien psychology house rules

G'day,

> I must admit I hadn't thought of that. I was being narrow minded and
> thinking of Aliens vs Humans type battles. Mind you that it would make
> an interesting battle if a successful roll means an enemy unit is
> ignored as a friendly one.......hmmmmm

Well so it was still a wargame of sorts you could make the roll evenly
weighted (or weighted against success) so not everybody succeeded. You
could
also have that the effects were ignored once a "friendly" fired or stole
your eggs or whatever ;)

Prev: Re: small ships Next: RE: OT: On the topic of Gold Chinooks - Re: Space Nav