Prev: RE: FTL COMMUNICATIONS Next: RE: [DS] Alien psychology house rules

Re: small ships

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:16:13 EST
Subject: Re: small ships

>One question. Where's the hull? Each ship uses all the mass points
>without having 1  hull box.
>
>Jaime

Aw, gee, you had to spoil their fun.  :)

Also, an armor point would do wonders for the survivability of these
so called escorts.  I don't think I'd feel all that safe as a freighter
captain/
owner when my escorts can be taken out by my piddly PDS that small
freighters seem to have for armament, let alone some beam weapon that
a larger freighter may have.  Cheap is cheap, but come on, don't be less
powerful than the ships you are supposed to escort.

Prev: RE: FTL COMMUNICATIONS Next: RE: [DS] Alien psychology house rules