Prev: Re: Pulsar Nav accuracy Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW JAP SHIPS ONLINE!!!! :-)

Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW JAP SHIPS ONLINE!!!! :-)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:20:49 +0000
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW JAP SHIPS ONLINE!!!! :-)

It's not just you, it's happening to everyone who's ordering the pack
online tonight!
I don't know what is causing this glitch, and Paul probably can't check
it
till he's back in the office tomorrow - but feel free to place the order
anyway and rest assured you'll only be charged for the pack you've
ordered!
All the rest of the order info is coming through to us fine, the store
software is just calculating the wrong total for some reason; but we do
all
the final totalling, adding p&p and then process the card manually
anyway,
so you certainly won't get charged the wrong amount.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Pulsar Nav accuracy Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW JAP SHIPS ONLINE!!!! :-)