Prev: Re: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic) Next: Re: FTL COMMUNICATIONS

Re: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic)

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: 26 Feb 2002 12:04:40 -0500
Subject: Re: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic)

Hang on!  I thought Golf was invented by the Hobbits!  A Took to be
specific!

According to my information, Bullroarer Took knocked Golfimbul's head
off with a wooden club, it sailed 100 yards and rolled down into a
rabbit hole...	Winning a battle and inventing Golf in the same stroke.
(I may have inverted the names...)

You're really confusing me now!

--Flak

On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 11:50, Tony Christney wrote:

> On Monday, February 25, 2002, at 03:11 PM, Tomb wrote:
>
> > 1) Curling: KH thinks this is a bit odd. Karl-Heinz, it is a
_Scottish_
> > sport. Just thank the Lord it does not involve Sheep or parts
thereof.
> > These are the same people that invented the Caber Toss. And as for
it
> > being shuffleboard, to quote a line from the upcoming Men With
Brooms

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: Re: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic) Next: Re: FTL COMMUNICATIONS