Prev: Re: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic) Next: Re: [OT] Flag stomping

Re: [DS] Alien psychology house rules

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:53:52 +0000
Subject: Re: [DS] Alien psychology house rules

> >> Tricky if the bugs are being run by a human player, though.
> >Quite. Do we have a list of non-human players anywhere? ;)
> I was thinking of Karl Heinz' comment:
> >Reduced to its military functions, a bug colony this could make a
> good
> >enemy for a solitaire game.
> I.e. if the bugs' movements are determined by die roll, the pheromone
> masking could work; otherwise you'd need a blind board and all sorts
of
> fun stuff to make it work well.
> Roger

Well you could still use it in another way. If a bug unit wants to
attack a non bug unit coated with the pheromone they could be forced to
make a specific reaction test or just an oppossed roll. Something
similar to the mechanics of the ECM system.

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic) Next: Re: [OT] Flag stomping