Prev: Re: SPS/Pulsars Next: Re: Space Sports

RE: detachment suppression

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 13:21:01 -0500
Subject: RE: detachment suppression

Greetings Tom!

I like the 2x 4-man fire team idea myself. It gives more flexibility.

The downside to a 4-man team is that it eats up more actions to
reactivate a
an 8 man squad's worth of men (2 transfered activations instead of 1),
so
the company commander is less effective. They also loose confidence
quicker
(those 25% and 50% marks are a lot closer in a 4 man team than in an 8
man
squad).

Is this the way you treat them?

-----