Prev: [SG][ECC] A Change of Orders Next: Some help sought

Re: [OT] Bug history was: Starship Troopers

From: ShldWulf@a...
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 01:25:50 EST
Subject: Re: [OT] Bug history was: Starship Troopers

In a message dated 2/23/02 10:34:16 AM Mountain Standard Time,
Robin.Paul@tesco.net writes:

> The classic line from the film was from William Conrad (best known as
> lard-bucket private eye Frank Cannon) to the effect that the column of
ants
> was "Two miles wide and twenty miles long!  That's forty square miles
of
> agonising death!"
>
> He was subsequently eaten- myself, I think that's what saved Heston.
The
> ants were full.

Actually no. He survived. He tried to convince Heston to abandon his
plantaion and come back down river with him. Heston refused.

(Can you tell AMC had that movie on about a week ago :o)

Randy

Prev: [SG][ECC] A Change of Orders Next: Some help sought