Prev: Re: Differential GPS Next: Re: [OT] Bug history was: Starship Troopers

[SG][ECC] A Change of Orders

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 01:00:37 -0500
Subject: [SG][ECC] A Change of Orders

Gents and Ladies,

Due to a last minute change, a Stargrunt
scenario formerly titled "A Walk in the Woods"
scheduled for Saturday morning (run by KR)
has had to be cancelled.

Fear Not! So as not to leave our fair Mr. Davis
with a minor catastrophe entirely, I have
volunteered to run a Stargrunt scenario in the
same timeslot. Information for the former
players of "A Walk in the Woods" and to anyone
else who wants to sign up (I can slot in a few
more players, if I recall what the sign up sheet
said) is located

http://www.stargrunt.ca/scenarios_aar/scenario
_change_of_orders/scenario_change_of_order
s.htm

Long URL, deal with it :)

It gives a brief high level description of the
background but much of this scenario is limited
information - both about the opposition and
the objectives. So this page is rather sparse on
data. Rest assured it will be fully populated (and
an AAR and digital pictures provided) after the
convention.

See you (those of you who have been blessed
by the Gods) at ECC next weekend!

Tomb

PS - An amazing Olympic Men's Hockey final.
Great Game! Nothing to be ashamed of for
either side and a great performance by the fans
and Olympic volunteers in Salt Lake. A class act
all the way.
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

Corruptisima republica plurimae leges.
[The more corrupt a republic, the more laws.]
-- Tacitus

Prev: Re: Differential GPS Next: Re: [OT] Bug history was: Starship Troopers