Prev: Re: GPS + Pulsars + an apology/rebuttal Next: Re: [OT] Bug history was: Starship Troopers

Re: newbie question

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 09:04:48 EST
Subject: Re: newbie question

*Me Too* Alert!

On Sat, 23 Feb 2002 21:25:38 -0500 "Warren Shultzaberger"
<carol.warren@prodigy.net> writes:
>Laserlight Wrote:
>
>> > Full Thrust 3
>> >

>Is this going to be a compilation of all the rules so far? I'd like to
>see the rules from FT, MT, and FB1 between 2 book covers. Throw out
>the
>old and in with the new? I like the idea of new tech and new weapons
>being in the FB with the owning races.

I second that motion and ask the convention to pass it by acclamation!

>Jon, I'd buy this book in a SECOND!!!!!! (hinthinthint)

You'd be second, unles DS3 came out the same time...

>Sincerely,
>Warren Shultzaberger
>Hikuta - Easy, Fast, Effective Self-Defense!

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: GPS + Pulsars + an apology/rebuttal Next: Re: [OT] Bug history was: Starship Troopers