Prev: Detachments in Stargrunt Next: Re: newbie question

Re: GPS + Pulsars + an apology/rebuttal

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 09:04:48 EST
Subject: Re: GPS + Pulsars + an apology/rebuttal

On Sun, 24 Feb 2002 04:37:42 -0800 (PST) Robert Makowsky
<rmakowsky@yahoo.com> writes:
>Tomb,
>
>Well I will publicly apologize for seeing what was not
>there in your statements.  Maybe I am just getting
>paranoid. <G>.

There is a fine line sometimes between paranoid enough and too paranoid
[although I have coworkers who prefer. "I know I'm being paranoid but am
I being paranoid enough?"   All tounge in cheek (I think... hope...)]

>Thank you for the reply and once again I am glad to be
>a member of this list where we can behave in a
>civilized manner.

Yeah, life is good on this list.

>In mitigation I will say that this is during a LosCon
>and I have been working on 3-4 hours of sleep for a
>couple of days <G>.

A bit jealous here, we had to cancel the local convention in March (long
story.)

>Take Care,
>
>Bob
>
>Sorry to the rest of the list for leaving most of
>Tom's post.  I cannot see a good place to cut it that
>would maximize "face" for us both. <G>

Here, let me. <grin, snip>

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Detachments in Stargrunt Next: Re: newbie question