Prev: WATCH THE SKIES! Next: Re: Washes with Future

Washes with Future

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 15:13:39 -0500
Subject: Washes with Future

Painters, Artists, and those of you who don't
appear on Beth's _List_ for those who paint
their figures with spray paint:

Someone mentioned using Future floor wax in a
wash to get better effects when painting minis.
The one part of the picture I'm missing is the
recipe (ratio) for the mix. Anyone who use this
technique care to remind me? I've got some
figures that will need washing shortly and I'd like
to give this "wash and wax" <runs to hide from
impending arrival of Narn Blunt Trauma
Squad> technique a try.

Clue me in. (Why do I see the Narns arriving
with Clue-by-Fours....). Chris/Beth/Derek - this is
not a straight line for your amusement.... ;)

Tomb.
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

Corruptisima republica plurimae leges.
[The more corrupt a republic, the more laws.]
-- Tacitus

Prev: WATCH THE SKIES! Next: Re: Washes with Future