Prev: Re: [LIST] gentle reminders Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

Fw: OT: Brilliant Lances

From: "Veg-Warz" <banzai_carrot@t...>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 13:38:49 -0000
Subject: Fw: OT: Brilliant Lances

>Have a look at <www.coveredinpeas.com>......
>
>Jon (GZG)

Thank-ee Big Jon ;-)  Respect to the big cheese of GZG, BanzAII! For
real..
It is actually the discussion list for that very game - and I might add
that
the site you mentioned above also has the first supplement to Weed
Killer
available in downloadable pdf form - Onions, Aubergines and rules for
flaming Hemp !

One other thing - for the rest of the list, that is - we all know what a
good bloke Jon is, but in his post he didn't mention that GZG sell Weed
Killer. Now that is what I call decent.

BC
One Carrot with a gun against the world!

Prev: Re: [LIST] gentle reminders Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON