Prev: Re: [DS]Reason for going to DS2 Next: Re: [DS]Campaign

Re: [DS]Reason for going to DS2

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 17:46:54 +0100 (MET)
Subject: Re: [DS]Reason for going to DS2

Brian Bilderback schrieb:
>So I picked up DSII.

I had long been playing wargames, mostly historical with some interest
in fantasy and SF. Never got much into SF gaming (GW and Battletech
around here)

I was browsing through my regular gameshop and saw DSII. The booklet
was sealed, but the blurb looked interesting and and it had nice pics,
so I bought it. Read it, was impressed.

Then trawled the net for Dirtside, found the other GZG games and this
list.

Greetings

Prev: Re: [DS]Reason for going to DS2 Next: Re: [DS]Campaign