Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Shipyard Update....... Next: Re: First draught FT page was RE: My website has moved

[SG2] Traveller 25mm Figures for sale

From: "scspieker" <scspieker@y...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 07:56:06 -0500
Subject: [SG2] Traveller 25mm Figures for sale

Hi all,
    Been a while...  I have a load of 25mm traveller marines for sale.
These are the power / combat armored types from Grenadier circa '83-84.

There are 40 total figures.  15 are painted poorly, about 10 that are
bare,
the rest are primed black or grey.

These figures are ultra-rare and are an excellent addition to any SG2
force!

I'm looking for $2.00 per figure in one 40 figure lot.

Please contact me off list at: scspieker@yahoo.com for more details.

Thanks,

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Shipyard Update....... Next: Re: First draught FT page was RE: My website has moved