Prev: RE: [SG/FMA/??] New Pictures Online - LASERLIGHT's "huh?" question... Next: [SG2] Traveller 25mm Figures for sale

Re: [OFFICIAL] Shipyard Update.......

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 05:42:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Shipyard Update.......

Kevin Walker wrote:
> Say it isn't so...and during economic downturns.  Have mercy upon the
> souls of those of use that are no longer gainfully
> employed...temporarily...hmmm, my wife said I extra motivation is good
-
> new figures = motivation    motivation = good   so thus applying an
> associative property that means   new figures = good.

Hey!  Jon is in business too.  I have no idea how his sales are doing
with regards to the economic conditions in the US or around the world,
but he's got to keep new metal products leaving his shop to keep
himself fed.

So....	Support the economy!  Buy more ships!  Hire a painter to paint
them for you!

Prev: RE: [SG/FMA/??] New Pictures Online - LASERLIGHT's "huh?" question... Next: [SG2] Traveller 25mm Figures for sale