Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: FT Question

Re: FT Question

From: Randall L Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 10:14:16 -0500
Subject: Re: FT Question

*BLINK*  Argh.

Well, so much for what I thought was an original idea...

I was hoping to surprise everyone with my designs, once they were
done...

They work really great.

You _can_ paint them, and add all sorts of touches with your typical
scratch build skills, if you want, but they work great without them too.

It can be expensive though...
Rand.

At 08:08 AM 2/8/02 -0800, Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:
>On 2/8/02 5:21 AM, "Warren Shultzaberger" <carol.warren@prodigy.net>
wrote:

> > Also, out of curiosity, has anyone found other alternatives (read
> > cheaper) for metal miniatures in these games?
>
>LEGOs !!
>
>I've successfully experimented with LEGO for both FT and Star Wars.
They