Prev: canadian wareships.. Derek & Jon.. Next: Re: FT Question

Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 08:55:26 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

DOINK!

(SOUND OF LIGHT BULB COMING ON!)

DAWGIE, too has a sudden repressed flashback of a movie  he  wished he
ad not	had to set through at  a friend's house years back.

a reality tv/"blair witches" camra feel?

and these guys are LRRPS sitting around in indian country carrying on
long winded  conversations with each other, smoking, and joking?

a bozo PR  officer is  also along  for the  wonder mission? and he  and
the black nco get along like  gaasoline (petrol) and matches?

i  (GAG!) saw that movie.  my ex's  sister, her boyfriend, and the
houseful of folks who missed the  war could not  understand  my choking
on my soda, muffled  laughter, and look of  disblief at the  events
going on . . . .

i never knew the name of that  epic till now.

Prev: canadian wareships.. Derek & Jon.. Next: Re: FT Question