Prev: RE: Re: FT: THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!! Next: RE: Re: FT: THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!

RE: Re: FT: THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 15:25:13 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: FT: THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!

I, Brian Bilderback wrote:

> >How many rules that I'm reading about now in FT are going to be
changed
> >later in the FB's?  Should I even bother trying to play until I've
read
>all
> >three?

> And everyone replied I should read FB 1.  So I will.

Vector on FB1 had one quirk which was fixed in FB2, so you'll probably
want to read that bit, which is a paragraph or two in the first few
pages.	The rest of FB2 is alien fleets and you don't need to deal with
them yet.

Prev: RE: Re: FT: THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!! Next: RE: Re: FT: THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!