Prev: Re: [OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

Re: [OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife

From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@t...>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 12:11:24 -0000
Subject: Re: [OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife

----- Original Message -----
From: Alan and Carmel Brain <aebrain@austarmetro.com.au>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 11:44 AM

> Some more on Oz beasties.
> http://www.usyd.edu.au/su/anaes/spiders.html
>
> The reason I'm bringing up the subject again is to share
> some good news. My sister got bitten by a whitetail spider
> on the shoulder aboout 5 weeks ago. (No, that's not the
> good news). The Good News is that the necrosis has stopped,
> her shoulder is still mostly intact, and she's healing.

Glad to hear your sister's OK, it nust have been a very frightening
experience for all concerned.

I know it's not their fault, but personally I think ~75% of spiders are
horrible bloody things. Most of the small crunchies one would least like
upset seem to be arachnids of one sort or another.

Rob Paul

Prev: Re: [OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON