Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: RE: [FT] Fighter missile racks

Re: [FT] Fighter missile racks

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 21:30:49 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] Fighter missile racks

"Robertson, Brendan" wrote:

> The best match would be a one-shot Submunition pack.
> Rules-wise, the squadron rolls double die for each fighter on the
first turn
> of combat.
> Points cost... this makes them an extremely effective first strike
weapon,
> so at least +2 points per fighter, more likely +3 points depending on
how it
> would playtest out.
>
> Troll throught the archives or visit the WDA archive (lost the
address).  I
> recall a discussion on a similar point early last year.

Did that. Couldn't find it. :/

I thought about making it a second attack die per fighter but thought
that was too much. I'd say for something like that +2 points per fighter
sounds about right though. I point though, how would it effect
interceptors, attack, and torpedo fighters? Each have a different to hit
roll.

Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: RE: [FT] Fighter missile racks