Prev: Re: [FT] Fighter missile racks Next: Re: [FT] Fighter missile racks

Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 16:29:14 +1100
Subject: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

At 07:54  3/02/02 -0500, Chris wrote:
>If  they feel that combat engineers are REMFs, they don't understand
>what combat engineers do, or else they don't understand what "REMF"
>means.

To keep it simple, a REMF or what ever nickname pertains to your part of

the world is ANYONE who is further to the rear than you are. In the
Australian Infantrymen's case that's just about everyone else ;)

>Now let's go on to the next topic of conversation, shall we?

Yes, let's. I await in eager anticipation of further topics and
opportunities for John to demonstrate his combat engineering skills,
specifically mine clearance as he stomps around putting his foot in it,
again! :)

Cheers

Derek (1104202, if memory serves)

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Fighter missile racks Next: Re: [FT] Fighter missile racks