Prev: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[ Next: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

RE: [FT] Fighter missile racks

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:07:29 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] Fighter missile racks

G'day Jaime,

> Fighter missiles:
> Cost: 1pt per fighter
> GE: Adds +1 to fighter attack roll once
> Entire group must fire missiles at once
>
> So regular fighters would do take out 1 fighter on 3-4 and 2 on a 5-6
> with reroll on 6.

Isn't this what an Interceptor already does (and an attack fighter if
we're
talking vs ships) or are you saying that it does it vs everything so the
cost is even higher? Or am I just confused as usual?

Prev: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[ Next: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[