Prev: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[ Next: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

RE: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 13:42:45 +1100
Subject: RE: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

G'day Karl,

> I have read discussions of pregnancy in primitive societies
> and often women might be tending the fields a few days
>  before and after giving birth. And no, don't ask me about
> the rates of miscarriages and the infant mortality :-(

Considering we're talking about future colonies with a heap of tech in
other
areas I would've assumed they had comparable levels of medical tech -
something the primitive societies didn't. I think that problem will be
behind them, at least in supported colonies.

Cheers

Prev: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[ Next: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[