Prev: RE: [FT] Multimode fighters Next: RE: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

RE: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 10:51:27 +1100
Subject: RE: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

G'day again,

> 2)My job description is, in Commonwealth terms, closer
> what what you call an "Assault Pioneer" rather than
> your Engineers.

Opps sorry forgot to mention, from what I've heard around Derek's mates
and
family dinner table (which includes at least him, 3 ex-corporals, 2
ex-sergeants, the current 2IC of the Aussie Psych Corp and an career
soldier
who used to parachute for his country) you'd still be an REMF.

Cheers

Prev: RE: [FT] Multimode fighters Next: RE: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[