Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: [SG] Boarding Party Considerations

Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 09:30:50 EST
Subject: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

On Sun, 03 Feb 2002 18:16:06 +1100 Derek Fulton
<derekfulton@bigpond.com>
writes:
>At 05:20  2/02/02 -0600, dawgie wrote:
>
>>well said JOHN.
>>
>>spoken like a grunt  soldier.
>
>But in this part of the world John is still a REMF, to the Australian
>infantry EVERYBODY is :) After all the short version of the role of
>the
>infantry is to close with and kill the enemy, to take and hold ground,
>role
>of the rest is to support the infantry ;)
>
>Cheers
>
>Derek

Why, oh why did I know that you would say that?  <grin>

Now *that* sounds very "infantry-ish" - everybody else is here so I can
do MY (implication - only really and truly important) job.

Of course, in the current final analysis it has a strong percentage of
Thruth.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: [SG] Boarding Party Considerations