Prev: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[ Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 06:39:32 EST
Subject: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002 20:49:42 -0800 (PST) John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> writes:

>--- Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com> wrote:
>
>> >Slung.  The M-16 does indeed have sling swivels.
>> >There's one built into the buttstock and another
>> under
>> >the barrel, even with the front sight post.
>
>> Assumes you are issued one.
>
>I own two, plus a SAW sling.  But then, I'm a sapper.
>We tend to acquire extras.
>
>John

I spend three years in a "category 15" reserve unit, last 2 as a 76
Yankee (Supply, Beth,) and I found that supply types can actually have
more combat related personal 'stuff' per man then traditional 'combat'
MOS's (Job skill specialty, Beth) although it was extremely socially
unwise to advertise that state.  There are more 'out of sight' "storage
areas" in a small supply cage then in a pack, fer sure.

Oh, and that AP found one pronto.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[ Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON