Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: Full Thrust Ship Creator Hunt Is On!!!

Full Thrust Ship Creator Hunt Is On!!!

From: "Warren Shultzaberger" <carol.warren@p...>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 23:57:39 -0500
Subject: Full Thrust Ship Creator Hunt Is On!!!

Could someone help me?

I used to have the Full Thrust Ship Creator (FB) but my computer had
problems and I lost it.

The link I used to find it originally now leads to nowhere.

If someone had this free software out there could they PLEASE send the
zipped file to me via my personal email?

Carol.warren@prodigy.net

Is there a Full Thrust sub list I can subscribe to? I'm new to the GZG
line of games so I don't have Dirtside II or Stargrunt. I've only got
Full Thrust (FT, More Thrust, FB1, & FB2) right now.

Also... Anyone know of some web links for some ship counters (universal
size would be cool)?

One more thing... And this is the whopper.... Could someone give me the
pros and cons of Dirtside 2 and Stargrunt? I'm not sure if I want to get
into miniature collecting unless the rules are d@mn good!!!!

Thanks in advance,
Warren Shultzaberger
Hikuta - Easy, Fast, Effective Self-Defense!

Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: Full Thrust Ship Creator Hunt Is On!!!