Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 22:58:24 EST
Subject: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

On Fri, 01 Feb 2002 16:27:09 -0800 "Brian Bilderback"
<bbilderback@hotmail.com> writes:
>Ryan M Gill wrote:
>>>From: Brian Bilderback <bbilderback@hotmail.com>

>any

>>>On a fledgling colony??????
>>
>>Yeah can't you see it.
>>
>>"Come to the outer worlds. We'll find you something to do. You can
>>come, dig ditches, install vinyl siding, sanitize telephones and much
>>much more. Just call....."
>
>You'd be surprised at how attractive that might sound, depending on
>how bad
>things are back on Earth.
>
>2B^2

A "politely decorated " Penal Colony.

A group too big to kill efficiently but too dangerous to let run loose.
(The PHR - People's Holy Republic - in my little backwater corner of the
universe.)

A group funded by a corporation to exploit some private colony world.

A "Vacation Planet" for the upper 1% of the nation.

Plague carriers, mutants, "Pilgrims" redux.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON