Prev: Idiots that run off at the mouth withou actually having a clue. Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 19:01:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

--- Michael Llaneza <maserati@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Actually, this civillian thinks enemy recon units
> will be actively
> trying to turn up in deeply wrong places. So I
> suppose I'm in favor of
> at least minimal anti-armor capability pretty much
> everywhere.

This soldier thinks enemy recon units are supposed to
be dead--that's what _we_ have recon units for.  But
it's pretty irrelevant--OICW is supposed to be issued
to Infantrymen, not pogues.  So you're actually
arguing for issuing AT-4s to pogues, which we do, in
great profusion.

John

Prev: Idiots that run off at the mouth withou actually having a clue. Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON